Qlik Sense 3.1 is released today and we’re proud to anounce that Platform Manager 3.3 already supports this new Qlik Sense version. Due to our Technology Partnership with Qlik we are able to support and test new versions of Qlik Sense even before they are released. Therefore existing customers running Platform Manager 3.3 can already use Qlik Sense 3.1!
Some of the new features in Platform Manager 3.3
- Improved look and feel
- Introduction of new SBE License model
- Ability to create new Qlik Sense app
- Create release with dependencies
- You can now use hyperlinks in Item comments. This enables you to link your Qlik app directly to a Change request
- We now support Development from multiple different geographical locations and associated BI Servers
- SAP/BI 4.2 is now supported
- Qlik Sense 3.1 is now supported
- Data can be purged from Qlik Sense apps on Import and Check-in
Platform Manager 3.3 was released just before the summer and is downloadable from the Support portal.